First GCQ Wedding
Today’s blog is all about our first day at work, our very first time to do bridal works
Here is our set up for our makeup, i decided to bring just the essentials. no extra, no extra fabulous set up, all makeup kits are personalized per client, since i will be doing the bridal makeup and the moms.
Days before the wedding, actually weeks, i started planning, pano gagawin namin pag nagstart na ang mga events namin?
So i created a guidelines with the help of other bridal makeup artists, friends in the industry and people from medical field, i seek for additional insights on how to this an that and checked information online as well. its very important to me to plan this ahead so as if magka events ready na ako at ng team ko.
Honestly, i dont have any plans of accepting any events muna until we are pandemic ready.
So here comes the big day of my bride, sakto kakalift lang ng lockdown from MECQ to GCQ!
Now, its time to face my fears! kailangan ng lumaban.
For our makeup set up, here are the things i considered;
1. The flow of makeup, time line and skeds
2. Products to be used. Kailangan personalized, para mas konti ang dala
3. Individual sets of brushes, including airbrush guns, disposable makeup tools and one makeup kit per client to avoid cross contamination.
4. I even use small containers to depot items like foundation, concealer, lipstick, picked specifically for that client.
5. Prepare our protective gears; face shields, face mask and gloves (as needed)
Here’s the vlog of what happened on the actual day! #makeupbytoniaviles #toniavilesbride
Leave a Reply